Jane's Mindfulness Journal

REIKI IS LOVE IN TOUCH AND INTENT

Saturday, March 10, 2007

FINAL VALIDATION FROM THE CARDS


I will continue this post in the same vein as the previous 2, the Message from the Trees and the First Lesson from India and Poem, as it is a continuation of these two previous signs sent to me and is a final validation for what I now know to be my new direction...

Friday Afternoon, March 9th, 5 PM

After the profound events of the past couple of days, and my reviewing them while posting earlier in the day...after not sleeping most of the previous night, I am exhausted.

Sitting on my terrace, listening to classical music and the constant chanting fromt he Temples, I decided it was time for a new Tarot reading relection this new move forward in my understanding and the "path" I am now moving along. I opened the cards and found myself moved to tears as each came up. For those familiar with the Osho cards, I'm sure just the titles will move you as well, but I will give a little background further on for those unfamiliar with the cards.

The order they were picked represents their placement and each card has a different meaning within the reading, but that is not as important as the cards themselves right now...so if you don't understand about the placement, it will not make the cards themselves any less amazing as they fell into place...here they are in order:

THE FOOL
RIPENESS
BEYOND ILLUSION
RECEPTIVITY
MATURITY

I tried to photograph them with my camera but had no luck...wish you could look at them while reading this post...

I was simply brought to tears of joy as they appeared one after the other, without even delving further into their meanings...I will give you a little idea of what each card speaks of, but the words which keep repeating themselves in these cards are the exact words in my poem and lesson: Trust, knowledge, knwoing, truth, obstacles...Read below for a little more about the cards.

Just as I was choosing these cards, another sign was sent to me....The sky had been overcast and hazy all day today. Not nasty, just hiding the clear blue of the sky - the clarity of the heavens. Just as I opened these cards, the heavens cleared. The haze cleared and formed into puffy white clouds which drifted apart to reveal the clarity of the sky. The puffs of clouds are almost pink on the pale blue of the sky at sunset. Clearer and bluer than it has been since monring. a further final validation of all that has been "clarified" for me in many differnt ways. The Truth being revelaed through the haze.

To the Cards:
THE FOOL is the very first card in the deck. "...with every steop, the Fool leaves the past behind...he is in harmony with all that surrounds him. His intuition is functioning at its peak. ...the fool has the support of the Univers to make this jump into the unknown. Adventures await him in the river of life. This card indicates that if you trust your intuition right now, your feeling of the "rightness" of things, you cannot go wrong. Your actions may appear foolish to others,...if trying to analyze them with the rational mind. But the "zero"(the number of this card) place occupied by the Fool is the numberless number where trust and innocence are the guides, not skepticism and past experience."

RIPENESS
"...all you need to do is relax right where you are, and be willing for it to happen. ... It is simply the right time."

BEYOND ILLUSION

"...move inside. There, you can relax into your own deepest Truth, where the difference between dreams and reality is already known."

RECEPTIVITY

"The Queen of Water brings a time of unboundedness and gratitidue for whatever life brings, without any expectations or demands. Neither duty or thought of merit or reward are important. Sensitivity, intuition and compassion are the qualities that shine forth now, dissolving all the obstacles that keep us separate from each other and from the whole."

MATURITY

Just interesting to note here that the first card I picked is the FIRST card of the Tarot deck, and the last card I picked is the LAST card of the TAROT deck...giving even further meaning to this reading...perfect beginning and end.

"...has come to a time of centeredness and expansivenss....all of life's experiences have brought him to this time of perfection...this moment carries a gift-for hard work well donw. Your base is solid now and success and good fortune are yours for they are the outcome of what has already been experienced within".

And that's it for now....I am still living in a glow, surrounded completely by the love of God and the Universe, my Guides and the Angels who are always with me.

I am truly blessed.
Namaste
Jane

Labels: , , , , ,