Jane's Mindfulness Journal

REIKI IS LOVE IN TOUCH AND INTENT

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Thoughts, Insights, Understandings and Channelings from India

I would like to apologize to everyone who follows this blog regularly for the lack of posts, but as I mentioned, I am in India for an extended visit.

However, as usual, on these journeys, amazing things open up for me, and I'd like to direct you to the India Journal where you might find some interesting things to read.

If you are interested in my Panchakarma treatments, check the sidebar where there are categories listed and check out the "treatments" category for daily posts regarding the treatment and the results.

If you are interested in other things which are occuring to me on all levels, check out the topics which interest you.

I'd like to draw your special attention to two posts re: channelings I've received so far: First Channeling

and this one, even more interesting...I have not noted the details in the post but it is the first time I have EVER received a request to pass a "message" on to a third party!! You can read about it : here

Labels: , , , ,