Jane's Mindfulness Journal

REIKI IS LOVE IN TOUCH AND INTENT

Monday, June 05, 2006

Disappointment is Hell

I have just finished reading, as I do on a daily basis, an article from the Yoga Journal. (A link to the website is on the sidebar for your information). At first I thought I would summarize it here, as it relates in many ways to what we've been discussing recently re: mindfulness, getting out from the shadow of the past, living in the present moment etc. But it is so well written, I have simply given you below a link to the article. It is quite long but I hope you will have the patience to see it through to the end. There are some very important truths in it, very well written, and quite thought provoking. Just click on the link below and it should take you directly to the article.Your comments are most appreciated.Enjoy with my lovehttp://www.yogajournal.com/wisdom/445_5.cfm

Labels: , , , ,