Jane's Mindfulness Journal

REIKI IS LOVE IN TOUCH AND INTENT

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Challenges to the Reiki Prinicples


This will be a short post, just to give you some idea how our daily reciting of the Reiki principles helps put things into perspective, and how difficult situations challenge these principles…

Just for Today…

I will not worry

as I have complete faith in God and His Universe and that EVERYTHING that is happening is unfolding exactly as it should for the Higher Good of all…no matter how difficult, and even cruel it may seem through our limited human depth of understanding


I will not get angry….

this is fairly easy when we are talking about our boss, some crazy driver on the road, a clerk in the bank or any other “simple” challenging situation. But in this kind of situation, it is very easy to fall into a pattern of anger…at everything that is happening and that we have no control over. Overcoming our anger in this type of situation is a challenge, and finding myself truly anger free at this time is a great blessing.


Count my blessings….

they are numerous and gratefully received….see

http://mindfulnessjournal.blogspot.com/#116082114114869094

for more details…I AM truly blessed

Love and respect every living creature…..

including myself. I am doing my best at this time to keep my own health intact and to respect my feelings by being in touch with my soul and only those people who can provide me with positive energies and insights…go to the gym everyday, do my practice every morning which includes yoga, pranayama , meditation etc., eat properly, rest when I feel the need ( find myself needing enourmous amounts of sleep) and be alone when I feel it necessary

on myself as well….again, my daily practice sustains me and for the present time, the most important daily work I can do, as everyone benefits from it. It is an anchor in a churning sea-like the eye of the storm- granting me harmony in chaos and tranquility in turmoil.

Labels: , , , ,