Jane's Mindfulness Journal

REIKI IS LOVE IN TOUCH AND INTENT

Thursday, March 09, 2006

More Family Pictures



Well, yesterday's continuation didn't work for some reason...I will try again and hopefully, at some point, I will have the pictures I want on the Blog. Then it will be easier just to add new ones every now and then. So, here goes again....By the way, the Mandala is not a family member, but wanted to have it on the site anyway.
Yes, and this size is much better I think. Let me know what you think. I will be uploading more over the next week or so. That is a recent picture by the way of Aviva and me taken just about a month ago. The full family picture is not new and hopefully will be updated when Shira and Shmulik get back from Uruguay this summer. But it will have to do for now.

Labels: